At Acro, we offer full range of SMSF services. Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) provides a way of saving for your retirement. SMSF are operated and run by members for their own benefits, unlike the public regulated superannuation fund who manage your super contributions.
Our professional experience and expertise combined with our advanced technology and systems enables us to provide a highly efficient and reliable service. Our SMSF experts take pride and care in providing excellent services by attending to all aspects of your SMSF matters for all different types of needs and outcomes.
Our SMSF compliance services include:
- Establishment of a New Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF)
- Registration for an Australian Business Number (ABN), Tax File Number (TFN) and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Setting up a company to act as corporate trustee (where applicable)
- Coordination of nomination of beneficiaries
- Assistance with rollovers from other superannuation funds.
- Compliance administration required by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Accounting administration
- Preparation of Annual financial statements
- Preparation of Annual member statements
- Preparation of Tax and regulatory returns
- Providing trustee minutes
- Flexible approach depending on accumulation or pension phase
- Facilitate lump sum payments
- Help monitor minimum and maximum pension thresholds.
- We organise the appointment and completion of an independent audit for each SMSF as required by the ATO
- We appoint SMSF Registered Auditors
We embrace and maintain the professional standards, competency requirements and quality control expected of members of the CPA Australia.
To know more about SMSF, please visit our sister practice website https://www.acrofs.com.au/